Hi there everybody!
I’ve decided to take on the 30 day blogging challenge and basically I’ve decided that I wanted to put a bit of my own spin on a few of the posts because bloggers must be so tired of reading the same things over and over again. Day 1/30 has the simple task of stating a few basic facts about yourself so I thought I’d write down a few basics and a few randoms.
I did a video on my YouTube channel with a little bit about me which you can click and watch down below:
I narrowed this blog post down to 20 facts about me, enjoy!
20 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- My full name is Deeanne Michaela Daniels. I was given this name because my dad’s name is Deon and my mom’s second name is Jo-Anne.
- This year I will be turning 20, which scares me to death because I will no longer be a teen and also excites me because I heard your 20’s are supposed to be the best year of your life.
- I love anything that has to do with art. From photography to writing, creating and decorating things.
- I’ve been hospitalized 4 times, 3 of those 4 times I had to be put under anesthetic.
- At the age of 17 I fell in love, I haven’t looked back since. My boyfriend Matthew is my best friend and we’ve been through so much together. I would be devastated if I ever lost him.
- I love reading. I could read for days and never get bored or sick of it. However, I can’t read the same book twice for some reason.
- I struggle to keep friends. My mom said that it’s because I’m such a good person that people often abuse my kindness.
- I don’t like to party. I don’t drink, except for the occasional champagne at a celebratory event. I do not smoke and have never smoked or gotten drunk in my life. I love to dance though, so I’d like to think I could still be the life of the party without needing alcohol or drugs to have a good time.
- I have a sensitive nose. I pick up smells really quickly and easily. It’s a blessing and a curse because I have terrible headaches sometimes.
- I love animals. Fun fact: I actually had a little kitten come into my house and then adopted it for like 2 hours until the SPCA had to pick him up because my brother is allergic. I miss him.
- I get attached to people really quickly and I have a heightened sense of sensitivity and compassion. I feel other people’s pain and I hate seeing others in pain or upset.
- I wish I could shop for a living but I’m broke. I’ve never had any luck when it comes to jobs. I’ve only worked 2 jobs in my life and I didn’t like it.
- I can’t whistle. Ever since I was a kid I have never been able to and people still tend to make fun of me for this.
- I used to be a brace face and after my wisdom teeth surgery my teeth shifted into their original position because I had stitches in my mouth and couldn’t wear my retainer.
- I’m really competitive. I don’t like losing. It’s an ugly trait in my opinion.
- I’m a sucker for cheesy romantic things like flowers and midnight drives. I’m just a hopeless romantic.
- I’m really lazy and it bothers me sometimes.
- I have a YouTube channel, you should subscribe and check it out, show me some love.
- I want to get my driver’s license this year but I’m so afraid of getting into a car accident.
- Freshly cut grass gives me a rash. I don’t know if it’s an allergy or what but I can’t stand it.
So, tell me a little bit about you?