I’m not going to lie, this was not actually the topic for day 4 but the topics were becoming extremely repetitive so I had to look for alternatives.
I love listening to music, I feel lost without it. I feel that it needs to be playing in the car, when I do chores and when I get ready for my day. Here are six of my faves at the moment:
- Here – Alessia Cara: This, ladies and gentlemen, would be the theme song to my life. It’s been described as the introvert’s theme song and I couldn’t agree more. Basically it’s about how the singer is uncomfortable at a party and would rather be at home by herself instead of an uncomfortable environment. I always felt out of place at parties so this is definitely a song for me!
- Be Right There – Diplo & Sleepy Tom: Just a feel good track and a spin on the classics which I really love. Always gets me up and dancing around my room when I’m supposed to be getting ready.
- Feelings – Maroon 5: I love dance music and this just happens to be on my playlist for when I work out. Great beat, awesome to blast in the car and just have a crazy dance party.
- Perfect – One Direction: What a great song, just so honest and fun. I like playing this in the car when I feel like singing my heart out.
- I Cry When I Laugh Album – Jess Glynn: Words cannot describe how impressed I was with this album. If I really had to pick a fave it would probably be “You Found Me” but I just loved this album so I take my hat off to this woman.
- 2014 Forest Hill Drive Album – J. Cole: So proud of J Cole for releasing a really good album, I cannot pick a fave song so I thought I’d end this one off with his album. If you’re into rap I’d really recommend this album.
I’m so proud of myself for posting daily, this challenge has been difficult but I’m working really hard on my posts and trying to complete the challenge.
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the pictures used & all credit goes to the respective owners.