So, I think I owe my readers both an apology as well as an explanation…
I haven’t posted in a few days and the reason is because as many of my readers know, I have started university already and week 1 is officially over (Okay, not really I’m still at home and have a lecture at 1) but I have also started working on weekends which has been both exhausting and rewarding because I have money to purchase those extremely expensive textbooks. I have already started scheduling my blog posts as well as YT videos so that this does not happen again so once again, I do apologize for the delay!
Yesterday my GRWM for work went up on my channel and you can click down below to watch it:
For those of you who can’t watch, I’ll take you through my routine step by step:
- After completing my skin care routine, I usually prime my face with my Isabella Garcia Day Defense moisturizer.
- I apply my foundation which is the Yardley Airbrush foundation in the colour “Natural” and use my Cala 303 Foundation Brush.
- To even out my foundation, I use a damp beauty blender and dab it all over my face. Emphasis on dabs and not strokes because you don’t want to stroke your foundation off.
- For my eyes I used my Charlie Revlon Neutrals palette and a combination of 3 gold to orange shades which was applied with my Pupa eyeshadow brush. I then used my Charlie Revlon ‘Rock n Curl’ mascara. Most of the products mentioned in this post can be found in my January faves on my blog, feel free to search it in the search bar at the bottom of the blog.
- Using my Clinique lipstic in “Peach Pop” this gave my lips a subtle yet great pop of colour. Loved the vibrant yet soft tone it had and is perfect for work.
- To tame my brows I went in with my Essence brow pencil in 02 Brown.
- Lastly I used my Design compact powder to set my make-up and to give me a great finish.
If you do watch the video, please don’t forget to like & subscribe!