So I just recently uploaded my What’s In My Backpack video. I’m going to give the rundown here on my blog for those who can’t access YouTube but if you can please feel free to watch, subscribe and give it a thumbs up ❤️.
– Cellphone: Basically, I’m obsessed with all my social media. I love keeping in touch with all my subscribers on YouTube and replying to comments on my blog so this is a definite must for me. A lot of people ask me where is my phone case from and it is from Typo but I wouldn’t recommend it because the glitter at the back comes off and looks really gross. I do have a new cover on my phone with an Eiffel Tower on it so I am so happy.
– Earphones: Definitely a must for me because my boyfriend listens to a lot of crude music which is a bit much for me so I prefer to have my own music and I wrote a lot of papers and I do not like silence so I have to have these babies with me at all times.
– Wallet: Even though I am your average broke student I like to have my wallet on me just in case I need money for food or textbooks even though I never keep money in my wallet because I’m super paranoid about being robbed or having my money stolen.
– My Student Card + Keys: I always have this on me because I can’t go anywhere without it. I have already started my driving lessons so hopefully one day my car keys will be attached to that bunch.
– File: To store my notes in before I paste them into my book.
– Binder: To store my notes in when I don’t have time to file them because when we print we have to get out of the line to accommodate the next person.
– Hardcover: I rarely carry this unless I have time to sort out my notes and study in the library.
– Prayer Book: Great book to have for when I feel anxious or need reassurance.
– Pencil Case: stores all my writing supplies as well as my stapler, stapler remover and extra staples.
– Emergency Bag: For when aunt flow comes to visit and when I need to freshen up because nobody wants to be smelly.
Hope you enjoyed a little peek of what’s in my backpack ❤️.