When looking through my stats, I stumbled across a little tab that tells you where some of your visits came from and found out that I was actually nominated last year for the One Lovely Blogger Award. I am beyond honoured and though I’d like to thank the person who nominated me, their site was taken down and I tried looking for them but to no avail. None the less, thank you to everyone who visited or simply took the time to follow my blog as it means so much to me!
The One Lovely Blog Award is a special piece of recognition given out by the blogging community in order to recognize lovely new blogs. I have been blogging since October last year and I am blown away by how kind, loving and supportive the blogging community is. There are always bloggers supporting you no matter what which just makes it so nice. This award gives an opportunity to bloggers around the world to connect with each other and get to know more about each other.
Thank the blogger who nominated you an link back to their blog.
List the rules
Display the award image anywhere on your blog
List 7 facts about yourself
Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and let them know you’ve nominated them.
Lexi Life (obsessed with her vlogs): Lexi Life 95
Kay’s Blog: Kay’s Blog
Admirably Legal: Admirably Legal
Amanda Bella: Amanda Bella
Little Beauty Blog xo: Little Beauty Blog xo
Emily Rose: Emily Rose
Please don’t feel like you HAVE to do this, just mentioned a few of my fave bloggers.
This award requires 7 facts about yourself, so without any further or do, here we go:
- I am 19 years old, turning 20 and for some reason I always get mistaken for being very young? I know it’s a compliment but it becomes a bit annoying when I have to carry my ID with me all the time because I know people will ask for it.
2. I’m currently in my 2nd year of university doing a BA in English and Language and Communication Studies. I would like to go into advertising copy writing or beauty and fashion journalism.
3. Would love to travel, have only been on a plane once to go to a different city but I have never been out of the country before. I hope to travel this December to a different city but until then I can only dream.
4. I’m an animal lover and I love spreading awareness about adopting pets. I recently vlogged a trip to my local animal shelter so if you would like to see it then just click down below and show me some love by hitting that subscribe button!
5. My guilty pleasures are definitely flapjacks with cream, or any dish with rice (risotto, savoury rice or just sushi rice!) I’m definitely not the healthiest of eaters but I can’t help that I love good food. Whoops!
6. I love intimate conversations. I enjoy conversations that are so good that I do not want to look at my phone or people who intrigue you with conversations. I love talking and listening to amazing ideas so I get along really well with people who are outgoing and love to have a great conversation.
7. I’m obsessed with Ariana Grande. I love her sound, her look and just everything about her. I really want to do a make up look inspired by her one day because she’s just so pretty. I love her Dangerous Woman album and my favourite track at the moment is Greedy.
Thank you so much for everyone who took the time to read and follow my blog. I will be posting every day this week as I am at home for study break.