B O O.
So I decided that I wanted to film a Halloween tutorial and I absolutely loved the whole process of it! For those of you who don’t know, Halloween isn’t really celebrated here in South Africa so this was definitely something different and a first for me.
I have lots of campaigns coming up that I have been chosen to do reviews for so please subscribe to my posts to know when those go live.
CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARKS, LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I am officially sincerelydeeanne.co.za
–CLICK PLAY TO WATCH–
If you would like me to review any of the products mentioned below, feel free to leave me a comment and I will look into it as soon as possible.
- Primer: Isabella Garcia Day Defense Moisturizer and Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
- Foundation: Charlie Revlon Oil Free Foundation in Golden Beige, you want to go with a foundation that’s much lighter than your actual skin tone because you want to look pale and really drained. Make sure to blend this all the way down to your neck though so that it looks more natural.
- Eyes: Charlie Revlon Eyeshadow Palette in “The Neutrals” taking black and hollowing out my eyes so that they look sunken in. I couldn’t decide between a cut crease or a smoked out eye which is why I went back and forth with a make-up remover. Eyeliner is Michelle Ori “Feliner” and lashes are Eyelure in 118.
- Lip is Essence Cosmetics “02 Roaring Red” from the All That Greys collection.
- Teeth are from Party City King Cake, but you can find these at any party store really.
- Lastly I just added a bit of fake blood dripping down the sides of my mouth to add that effect.
–THE FINISHED LOOK–
Don’t forget to give me a big thumbs up and to subscribe to my channel to see more videos.