Hi Everyone! I just got home from picking up my brother from his sports day at school and it ended at 8PM! I’m completely exhausted and almost forgot I had to put a post up. No worries though, here I am with my easy 5 minute make-up tutorial. If you like it don’t forget to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.
- Moisturize: So I usually start off by priming my face with my Isabella Garcia Day Defense Moisturizer and just hydrating my skin so my make-up has something to hold on to throughout the day.
- Garnier BB Cream: Due to the fact that this is an every day look I usually just wear BB cream because I feel that it’s lighter than a foundation and I don’t sweat this off as easily and it’s really hot at my campus. I apply this with my foundation brush from Cala cosmetics.
- Beauty Blender: To even out my BB cream I use a damp beauty blender.
- Sowin Quad: I use the eye shadow closest to my skin tone to cover the veins on my eyes which are a little obvious.
- Eyes: I usually go in with a white shadow in the inner corners of my eye to help me look more awake. Next, I go in with my Charlie Rock n Curl Mascara (AMAZING) and just apply a few coats to my lashes.
- Cheeks: Using my Pupa Blush Brush I go in with Clinique’s “Precious Posy” blush and wherever I feel the blush is a bit too harsh, I just go over it with the damp beauty blender.
- Lips: Going in with my Labello Lip Butter in “Blueberry Blush”, I apply this under my clear gloss because I have dry lips and I feel that any lip product really dries out my lips even more (Lipsticks and lip glosses)
- Lastly I set my make-up with my Design Compact Powder in “Soft Beige” and I’m good to go!
Sorry this post is up late but I’m really glad it’s up!